You’ll be joining the strategy team as a senior member, and you'll bring with you extensive experience leading the strategic output of key creative accounts across the APAC markets.
You'll work closely with other strategic disciplines – UX designers, content strategists, media planners and social strategists – to deliver strategies that you would not have got to alone. You'll work in a highly collaborative environment in which creative values good strategic planning.
You will work closely with clients and the senior management team, and be a key part of developing relationships with clients. There will be plenty of opportunity to take the lead on new business pitches.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate will:
- Have worked as the lead strategist on major brands both in SE Asia and in other parts of the world.
- Have experience in planning digitally-led campaigns.
- Have a panache for rallying people together around a brief or challenge
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative and culturally diverse environment
- MullenLowe has many skills in-house that help us create unfair advantage for our clients. You’ll need to draw on them to shape powerful strategies to deliver this.
- Strategists and Creatives work closely at MullenLowe. You’ll need to be able to form fruitful partnerships with Creatives to help develop highly effective and award winning work.
- From briefing to reporting, you’ll need to work with different departments to ensure the end-to-end success of campaigns and programs
- At MullenLowe we often work in cross agency teams. Increasingly we find ourselves leading the strategic and creative thinking on a project. You will need to be a Strategist that both clients and other
agencies look to and can get behind.
- MullenLowe is bursting with ideas, it will be your responsibility to make sure that the right ones see the light of day and deliver tangible business benefit to our clients.
- As a Senior member of the team you need to set an example in everything you do
- Be an excellent communicator and presenter in all forms (in-person, email, over the phone)
- Proactively contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture and help those around you gro