The role of the financial analyst is to provide day to day finance support to the FP&A Director and Regional CFO. (RCFO). Scope of activity includes but not limited to preparation and analysis of monthly financial performance reports, quarterly flash and budgets, as well as other ad hoc analysis such as working capital, client profitability etc. The position interacts and builds relationship with the wider finance community from various local offices in APAC as well as other stakeholders in HQ.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly actual and forecast P&L reports for the regional leadership team.
- Collate and report monthly rolling revenue forecasts from local offices.
- Assist the Rgl FP&A Director to review variance commentaries and liaise with local offices where necessary.
- Collate quarterly regional reports such as Trade Working Capital, Client Profitability and Accrued Revenue (EBU) and follow-up on any issues as requested by Rgl CFO.
- Liaise with Controllers from the holding company and follow-up on any accounting or compliance issues where necessary.
- Prepare quarterly and annual schedules for Capex and other globally-allocated costs for review by Rgl FP&A Director and RCFO.
- To assist in any ad-hoc projects (eg. Rate Card Analysis) assigned by Rgl FP&A Director and RCFO
Required skills and experience:
- At least three years of accounting experience, previous working experience with an advertising agency or servicing-related companies would be a definite advantage.
- Clear, logical thinker, organized, with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail in all tasks to ensure high quality of output
- Effective time management and focus on meeting reporting deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; knowledge of Advanced Excel or Microsoft Power BI is a plus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands-on approach with the ability to work under pressure and capable of working independently.
- Confident and diplomatic; tactful and sensitive to cultural differences.
- An enquiring mind, having the ability to take initiative and exercise independent judgement.
- High integrity with ability to work to the highest personal / professional standard
- Accept some degree of flexibility with work schedule, as working hours will at times be dictated by the business needs.