We're looking for a Finance specalist to join our Finance team, working in a small, dedicated Finance team focusing on our Singapore business.
You'll have 2 - 4 years experience across a wide range of functions, you're comfortable working autonomously and managing the day to day, as well as managing a small team of junior FAs. Experience working in an agency setting is advantageous.
Financial accounting, reporting and control:
- Plan and lead the monthly closing process in SAP and Hyperion.
- Ensure timely analysis and reporting of monthly financials to Corp. HQ in NY.
- Review of reconciliations and reports prepared by the Finance team and providing root cause analysis for variances.
- Prepare various Financial reporting templates for monthly or quarterly submission (revenue recognition, client service arrangements, taxation)
- Liaison with IPG Regional compliance team (RCT) and Lowe network controllers on all matters relating to the financial control environment (SOX) and compliance with US GAAP accounting.
Management accounting / reporting / analysis:
- Lead preparation and timely distribution of monthly reports (P&L and Balance Sheet) to agency and regional management.
- Prepare and review Agency cash flow projections and report.
- Lead agency’s Foreign exchange practices and provide guidance to the operations team in minimizing exchange related losses.
- Prepare monthly P&L variance commentaries for Actuals vs. Budgets/Forecasts/Prior periods.
- Provide detailed analysis for key expense line items to support business decisions.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts for the agency.
- Ensure rigorous reconciliations and reviews of client WIP accounts to ensure timely billing and recovery of production costs.
- Manage and approve all agency payments.
- Help identify process improvements to agency finance procedures and work on implementation of such initiatives.
- Management of agency Capital expenditure on IT and non-IT requirements and spend approval
- Work with business teams to ensure accurate, relevant time reporting at the end of each month.
Tax and Audit:
- Preparation and submission of tax returns (IRAS, GST).
- Ensure statutory audit is completed in a timely manner. Also assist with any internal audit or client audit requirements. Work with external advisors (Tax, Accounting, Legal)