Reporting to the Accountant, the main purpose of the role is to manage end to end payable functions as per financial policies and procedures. It is also critical to work with the rest of the Finance team to help improve overall department efficiency and output.
- Set up and maintenance of Vendor ledger as per Company processes.
- Booking and payment of vendor & Intercompany invoices, staff expense claims by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Preparing payment instructions in Bank account ready for approval.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments
- Understanding and applying Singapore Withholding taxes on vendor payments.
- Assisting the Finance Manager in summarizing account information and trends as required.
- Monthly reconciliation of Interco schedules as per Company processes.
- Proactive, Attention to Detail, Highly organized, Meticulous, Smart data entry skills.