The IT Exec will report to our Singapore IT lead, th role will involve being the face of IT, regularly interacting with users of various applications and with various computer problems. Friendliness, ability to troubleshoot issues, organization, and documentation are extremely important to this position.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provisioning/ Setting up of IT Equipment for the new joiner.
- Setup new user account and IT equipment of the new joiner (Coordination with HR and Admin team for all necessary task for a new joiner).
- Assist/ Run through New Joiner Induction.
- Managing user tickets and aiming for the earliest possible turnaround of any end user issue.
- Ready to troubleshoot on different kind of approach. (Face to Face, Over the phone & Remotely).
- Provide detailed troubleshooting, including writing detailed descriptions of problems to make it easier for more specialized IT staff to resolve
- Making sure all user data are backed up to the company storage (Company Cloud or Local Backup Solutions)
- Monitoring printer supplies to avoid any printer downtime.
- Updating Company Website & Intranet.
- Assuring that all meeting room equipment’s are fully functional (AV, iPad & IP Phones).
- Assisting the Sr. IT Manager in maintaining adequate training and manuals for the end user.
- Providing user, a basic training or crash course for an existing or new company application/ system.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Information Technology/Computer Sciences
- A+, Security +, Network +, MS certifications a plus.
- Experience supporting Windows 7 and Office 2010
- Experience support Mac OSX and Office Mac 2011
- Experience with remote server connections, such as Citrix, VPN
- Working knowledge of laptops, desktops, printers, PDAs and mobile phones.
- Knowledge in a broad range of infrastructure technologies (E.g. Networking, Directory, Messaging) and user support services
- Clear understanding of social networking
- Approachable and friendly disposition and prompt in response, preferably same day support to end users on issues.
- Able to manage workload independently and prioritize tasks based on business criticality.
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written across Organizational levels and explain technical issues in layman’s term.
- Apply critical thinking to problems and find news ways of solving problems by engaging users.
- Drive internal business change and improvement through the use of business process improvement, particularly those enabled by technology
- Someone who is always Globally curious in the area of Technology and Advertising Business in general.
- At least 2 years of help desk experience
- A working knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley rules and regulations related to gaining IT Compliance is preferred
- Proven documentation skills
- Detail-oriented and able to follow problems through to resolution
- Experience with an IT Issue Tracker type of system
- Experience with customer service preferred
- Experience with Networking and Telephony Technology within and outside of the Advertising industry