The UI Designer takes a holistic view of a clients business objectives and uses design, interaction and content to shape the user experience.
The UI Designer drives user-centered design processes in partnership with the wider product teams. They are naturally adaptive and agile, applying the latest user experience design trends and their own unique techniques to create best in class experiences be it mobile, web or other digital environments.
- Create business impact through experience design.
- Lead a user-centered design process that applies design thinking to a clients business objectives.
- Deliver compelling, lean-forward experiences throughout the customer journey
- Proactively pursue opportunities to improve the product to better address client and user objectives.
- Collaborate with the Product Team throughout the entire design process.
- Position Profero as a centre of excellence for experience design to grow reputation and business
- Understand the clients business needs and make strategic suggestions from a User Centered point of view
- Establish key ideas that drive a project and supporting ideas needed to implement them across various touch points.
- Apply category-leading thinking to proposed design solutions
- Take responsibility for the quality of all deliverables by contract design or cross-office resources
- Define ideas from an objective point of view, based on research and insight and can effectively communicate this point of view
- Conceptualise ideas that meet users needs and desires in innovative and thought provoking way.
- Lead the creation of experiences that connect customers and brands through intuitive interfaces and transformative brand experiences
- Ensure design solutions are consistent with clients strategic objectives and commercial success
- Lead the creation of compelling solution presentations and de ne clear methodologies that explain and sell the design approach to clients and stakeholders.
- Inspire innovative approaches to design, using creative facilitation techniques and taking the lead at client meetings, internal product meetings, brainstorms and industry events.
Work alongside project managers, developers and engineers to de ne and deliver product experiences
Assist in the the creation of prototypes, proof of concept documents, wire frames, user flows, user cases and user scenarios where relevant.
- Experienced working on long term projects where the average Design Sprint Length is 4-6 months including UX, user testing, prototype, revisions etc.
- Strong visual designer who can communicate design decisions
- Experience working in a small Product Team
- Must use Sketch for Design