We're seeking an experienced Creative Agency Account Director who has extensive experience in leading FMCG clients across the APAC region.
You'll lead, plan and manage the activity of the accounts, adding vision and momentum to the business which spans across APAC.
Supporting the Account Lead by ensuring that the day to day, as well as short to mid term objectives are met, working closly with the wider team to build a strong, performance driven team. Success on the account is seen through creating an environment for great work, being responsible for the profitable delivery of services, holding key client relationships and delivering the best creative work alongside the overall strategy of the client. This role sets an example to the whole team.
- Understands and drives the strategic vision of MullenLowe and the brand.
- Directs the execution of the creative idea from the client brief
- Handles multiple briefs and shoots at any one time and leads the smooth delivery of each.
- Ensures projects follow the overall strategic direction of the brand.
- Directs the team and other departments on projects, strictly adhering and leading project delivery.
- Controls and leads projects with financial targets in mind.
- Enduring client-relationship builder and inspires client confidence.
- Knowledgeable on 360 communications and actively pursues digital opportunities.
- To direct team-members to ensure that all requirements are being met in terms of overall project delivery.
- To think ahead and pro-actively plan out and assign workload on the business.
- To supervise and manage the delivery of the work from the account group.
- Makes commercial decisions and looks for growth opportunities.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of client servicing experience in a creative agency.
- Substantial experience of FMCG work, with at least 1 year at Account Director level.
- Regional market expertise.