Reporting to the Finance Analyst, the main purpose of the role is to ensure timely and accurate billing to clients and intercompany as per financial policies and procedures. It is also critical to work with the rest of the Finance team to help improve overall department efficiency and output.
Accounts Receivable Key Responsibilities
- Work with Client Servicing Team to create Production Estimate and get client’s approval.
- Follow up with client on Delivery Order to ensure timely issuance of invoices.
- Ensure timely billing for Client & Intercompany invoices, in line with Singapore GST requirements.
- Application of receipts in SAP and facilitate match-pay for Vendor payments in line with standard policy.
- Raising Production Quotes in line with client policy for Pre-approval on 3rd party costs.
- Assisting Supervisor in summarizing account information and trends as required.
- Any ad-hoc Matters necessary
Proactive, Attention to Detail, Highly organized, Meticulous, Smart data entry skills.
Character Traits :
Positive attitude and a team player would fit in the team and wants to learn and grow with the team.
Qualification and Experience :
- Finance/ Accounting Diploma
- Prior experience in an agency would be advantageous but not necessary
- Prior experience on SAP would be a significant advantage.