This role uses creative thinking to find brilliant communication solutions Using and intuition, the Copywriter develops ideas which are different and original.
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs.
- Developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the art director.
- Presenting ideas to colleagues and clients.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of clients’ products and services, the target audience and their competitors’ activities.
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy.
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar.
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients.
- Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion.
- Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Skills & Experience:
- An excellent portfolio showcasing work samples.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience minimum in a Copywriter role.
- Knowledge of agency process.
- Previous experience of regional brands.
- Strong Conceptual and Writing Skills.
- Proven ability to create copy for a variety of audiences, brands and industries.
- Ability to work in conceptual thinking, wide knowledge, creative in making up new ideas.
- Valued for writing flexibility, conceptual/visual thinking and keen sense of strategy.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.