Junior Art Director
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs.
- Developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with a writer.
- Presenting ideas to colleagues and clients.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of clients’ products and services, the target audience and their competitors’ activities.
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients.
- Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion.
- Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends.
Skills & Experience:
- An excellent portfolio showcasing work samples.
- 2 years’ experience minimum.
- Knowledge of agency process.
- Previous experience of regional brands.
- Strong Conceptual and Design Skills
- Proven ability to create visuals for a variety of audiences, brands and industries.
- Ability to work in conceptual thinking, wide knowledge, creative in making up new ideas.
- Valued for writing flexibility, conceptual/visual thinking and keen sense of strategy.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.