*The role is open Singaporean/PR candidates only*
We're looking for a motion graphics designer with experience across video, bumper videos, animations, html5 ads.
You'll work within our Digital Studio, and work on a range of projects across motion graphics and digital design. Partnerig with art directors, designers, copywriters, user experience designers, and strategists to develop digital solutions across a wide variety of media and project types.
The ideal candidate will have experience collaborating on both original online campaigns and creating the visual look and narrative of complex, large-scale websites, mobile applications and other digitally enabled executions.
- An excellent portfolio showcasing motion and digital work
- A minimum of 2 years experience in graphic design and/or advertising; digital and/or traditional sector.
- Detailed knowledge of the agency studio/creative department process.
- Understands the technical possibilities and limitations of web and app development
- Exceptional design aesthetic, variations on styles, and awareness of design trends and innovation.
- Expert proficiency with Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash), expert knowledge in MS Office programs (Word, PowerPoint), and expert knowledge Apple Keynote
- Solid typography skills.
- Ability to use animation tools (After Effects, etc.) is a huge plus
- Proven ability to create concepts and designs for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries.
- An appreciation for great design in general.
- Exceptional communication skills.