This position supports a large global account. This role requires strategic thinking ability, thinking ahead of the client and good business sense. The Regional Strategic Planning Manager has a vision of what the brand should be and knows how to strategically guide it forward with the Regional Planning Director to make it happen.
- Writes creative briefs, ensuring that they generate and inspire the best possible work, clearly define client requirements and are a solution to the client’s business problem
- Reads, analyses and manipulates research data, translates it into coherent strategy (critical insights and underpins arguments) and presents it to others
- Provides clarity of thought and communication on the account; has the ability to land ideas
- Contributes to developing the agency's strategic planning know-how and capabilities; drives the effectiveness agenda
- Is recognized as a catalyst for great creative ideas and is able to build and develop them to their potential
- Shows strength in terms of 360 channel planning and practice (beyond conventional, broadcast media) and in terms of campaign evaluation in digital, integrated brand communication and brand activation.
- Takes the responsibility for the majority of the planning input on pitches, and being the planning representative for the agency in creds meetings.
- Familiar with the type of qualitative and quantitative research available.
Skills & Experience:
- Displays an excellent understanding of FMCG brands
- Strong Analytical capabilities
- Ability to think creatively and evidence of success in developing brands and delivering them to market
- Direct experience of working in markets with a deep understanding of the Asia region
- 6– 8yrs of experience in planning, strategic planning and related communications
- Ability to work within a complex matrix organisation, balancing global, regional and local priorities and objectives